Thursday, March 3, 2022

March 2nd: Starfish, Wordle and Sketching

Kia ora whānau,

I hope everyone is safe and well.

The students who swam today had a lot of space in the pool. One warm-up activity to promote floatation is forming starfish:



Wordle is literacy game that is very popular at the moment. I have adapted this as a two-player game for Room 9. It is an excellent way for children to raise their awareness of spelling and phonics –  class enjoyed it. I will upload the game to the Kauri Team site. Your child will be able to access this site after they log into their Hamilton East School account.






There are also more completed sketches:




3 comments:

  1. I really like your drawing of Harry Potter, its super detailed and cool. I really like your sketching it is really detailed i'd like you to teach me. Jayden room 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sketching, its really detailed. I really Like your Harry Potter sketching because it looks just like the picture.
    Richard room 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Room 9 you are really good at swimming. I would like it if you could teach me how to swim. Lola Room 8

    ReplyDelete