Monday, September 6, 2021

At-home Learning for Tuesday, September 7th

Kia ora Room 9,

I hope you are all well. 

I know it is not always easy to learn at home so thank you for being resilient and doing your best.

I really look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

I have added the following tasks for today:

PĀNGARAU: Warm-up, Numbers of the Day and Maths Challenge (click on the “Pānagrau” tab above).

I have also added work to your modelling book (see the “Pānagrau L:inks”).

PĀNUI: I have added more slides to the inferencing activityand another literacy challenge: Who Stole the Emoji’s Colour?

PŪTAIAO:As you know, Hamilton East School is an Enviroschool.

Click on the “Pūtaiao” tab at the top of the blog for an Enviroschool challenge.

You can try at home. If you do this challenge, please share your results!

You can also try e-ako Maths. There are instructions below for how to register.

Greg


9 comments:

  1. Hi Chris. I will register you and send you the details to your student email address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Ari, do you need any help registering for e-ako?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet I will tell you if I need help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg do we make ow own password and user name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ari. I will do that for you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ari. I just sent an email to your school address with your login details. :)

      Delete