Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 10 Update from Greg (Forced Perspective Photography)

Kia ora tātou,

I hope you had some time in the lovely sunshine yesterday.

Thank you to those who finished their surveys for their statistical enquiries. These are all linked under "Pāngarau" and I need you all to complete each other's surveys. You need data so we can continue your statistical enquiries so I will give you another day to do this.

I have created an Mahi Toi project for you on Forced Perspective. There is a link to this under "General Links" and you can see the presentation embedded below. We will talk about this in our 10AM Zoom meeting and we will also have a treasure hunt. You don't need to prepare anything for this. 

I have also made and assigned an Education Perfect lesson on the Bossy R.

See you at 10AM!

Greg :)


No comments:

Post a Comment