Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 3rd Update from Greg

Kia ora tātou,

I have updated everyone's weekly Pāngarau tasks: you can find these under "Pāngarau" on the right-hand side of the blog. I have added the link to our statistical enquiry for you to review. There are also statistics tasks on Education Perfect and Mathletics.

There is a new riddle today. Send me a screen shot of your time taken to complete the riddles – I wonder who can do them the quickest!

I have also added a new Kea Kids New article for which you can make some quiz questions. You can see the quiz for "Meet the Canterbury farmer who turns junk into art" below.

The weather is not as nice as yesterday but hopefully it will be okay in the evening. It is a good day to catch up on work:

  • Pānui Daily 5 tasks
  • Pūtaiao: "City of Bugs"
  • Persuasive writing (you can also do more than one essay!)
  • Lockdown Kitchen project
  • Hamilton/Kirikiriroa flag design
  • a new tinana picture for the Māori Hauora lesson

Please share your work with me.

See you at 10AM for our daily Zoom meeting!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment