Thursday, November 4, 2021

November 4th Update from Greg

Kia ora tātou,

Thank you Tyson for sharing a great idea for Zoom meeting: Drawasaurus. This is a fun activity that we can all use together. It is very similar to the game Pictionary which you may have played before. I will share the link for our class game room after our Zoom meeting starts on the "chat" function. I hope it is possible for us all to use this website while the Zoom meeting is going, but you could also participate by making your guesses on the Zoom chat if you can't open another website while you are using Zoom. Anyhow, we can try it!

We will also look at our statistical enquiry for birthday parties today. After we finish, your task today will be to start your own statistical enquiry!

Thank you to those who have shared more work with me. I always look forward to receiving your work. Don't forget that you still have the new Kea Kids News article to read and make questions too. If you haven't already, I would also like you to try the quizzes for the first two Kea Kids News articles that I gave you to read. You can find the links under "Pānui". You will also notice how I have used Google Forms to make these quizzes. We will talk more about Google Forms soon!

See you at 10AM!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment