Thursday, October 21, 2021

October 21 Update from Greg

 Kia ora tātou,

I hope everyone is well.

I have just added an article about a giant parrot "Squawkzilla" that used to live in New Zealand under the Pūtaiao heading at the top of the blog. There are questions about the article and other activities for you. You can also find an interactive crossword for for this article under "Reading Challenges". You can work on the crossword together, but please press "Clear Puzzle" once you have finished it.

I have also added some new maths challenges and I will put up the answers for Monday's ones. You can see the answers on the right-hand-side of the blog.

Also, I assigned two Education Perfect tasks this week: one is a word list and the other is the main lesson. I suggest that you work on "Sports People – Word List" first. You will find the other task easier after you have learnt the vocabulary. 

Tomorrow I would like to meet as many of you as possible for a Zoom meeting at 10AM. It will be a chance to see how you all are, answer any questions you might have and we will also have some fun together. Here is the meeting invitation:

https://zoom.us/j/98316882447?pwd=QW1wK3hGTVdXRzQrYUZ4TUMydjVrZz09

If you don't have Zoom, I believe you will be asked to download the software when you click on this link. It doesn't take very long. 

So, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Greg

2 comments:

  1. Thats ok elliott theres another one on tuseday or wnensday at 10:10


    Luci Rm 9

    ReplyDelete