Friday, October 29, 2021

October 29 Update from Greg

 Kia ora tātou,

It was great to see so many of you during our daily 10AM Zoom session yesterday. Please remember that I have emailed you all a permanent link for these Zoom sessions so check your school email address. If you can't remember your login details for your school email address, please contact me (gparkinson@hameast.school.nz). I can have a test call with you. 

I am already receiving work on. the Lockdown Kitchen project so I will share this in "Room 9's Share Work". You can do this project on paper or digitally using your Hamilton East School account. I think you all have lots of other work to continue with too, but please keep sharing it with me.

There is also a new crossword for the following article from Kea Kids News: The kea with half a beak who uses pebbles to preen himself. I would like you to make quiz questions for this article. I have shared a Google Document with you where you can write your questions and answers. We will start this document together in our Zoom session.

I have created a new Education Perfect te reo lesson for our unit on Hauora. It is about ailments. We will have a look at this today. I would also like you to draw and label a new picture with the same body parts in te reo Māori. Like Ms O'Neil suggested, you can also make a really fancy one with animations in Google Drawings using your Hamilton East School account. I would like to replace the example from my Education Perfect lesson with a better example from the class. I am sure someone can draw a better picture than this one from Twinkl.com:





No comments:

Post a Comment