Thursday, October 28, 2021

October 28 Update from Greg

 Kia ora tātou,

It was great to see so many of you during our daily 10AM Zoom session yesterday. Please remember that I have emailed you all a permanent link for these Zoom sessions so check your school email address. If you can't remember your login details for your school email address, please contact me (gparkinson@hameast.school.nz). I can have a test call with you. 

I have posted the work we did on our persuasive writing during the Zoom meeting under "Tuhituhi". You  can also see an embedded presentation on "Lockdown Kitchen". I will talk about this with you during today's Zoom meeting. 

Don't forget that there is riddle to work on this week. More people have solved it. I will reveal the answer at the end of the week. Please send me our flag design and share all other work with me. I think you all have enough to continue with, and there are also crosswords, word finds and other Pānui and Pāngarau games to help your learning.

I hope to see you in today's Zoom meeting!

Greg

3 comments:

  1. you will see me

    Luci Rm9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished making the lockdown kitchen thing in google slides,
    Do I send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please Elliott! gparkinson@hameast.school.nz

      Delete