Sunday, October 17, 2021

Welcome back to Term 4


Here is the message that I posted on Hero:

Kia ora everyone,

I hope you have all had a good break. It is a shame that we couldn't go far, but I at least we got to spend time with our whānau.

As I am sure you know by now, we are still at Level 3 on Monday, October 18th so it is at-home learning this day. I have posted a video message to explain your at-home learning on the class blog but here is a summary for you:

1. Pūtaiao: Where Our Food Comes From

You can find a Google Slide embedded in the blog under the heading "Pūtaiao". This is an introduction activity about an inquiry topic for Term 4.

2. Math Challenges

You can find three new challenges on the blog under the heading "Pāngarau". 

3. Daily 5 Reading

I have uploaded the links for each group's weekly Daily 5 reading plans under "Pānui" on the blog. 

I know your books are in our class so how about writing on paper and sticking it into your books later? If you would like to create files on your HES Google accounts, that is fine too.

Please let me know if you have any questions and let's see what happens regarding Level 2 and our return to school in Monday's government announcement.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment