Friday, October 22, 2021

October 22 update from Greg

Kia ora tātou!

How is everyone?

Thank you for those who came to our Zoom meeting at 10AM today – it was great to see you and I hope you had fun drawing your norgards! I will have Zoom meetings every day at 10AM while we are in Level 3. Here is the link for our next Zoom meeting on Tuesday, 26th at 10AM:

https://zoom.us/j/94375684908?pwd=UURNQURueEFlMGpGZ29hNEYwbDhzZz09

You should have lots of work to continue with, but I would like to introduce a new Mahi Toi activity for you to work on: I would like you to design a city flag for Hamilton/Kirikiriroa. I have created a presentation that gives you some information and tips about flags and designing them:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elliott! You can see that I have shared it on the blog under "Room 9's Shared Work".

    ReplyDelete