Tuesday, October 26, 2021

October 26 Update from Greg

Kia ora tātou,

I hope you all had a nice long weekend. It was great to receive work from some of you, such as your flags, so you can see this under "Room 9's Shared Work" at the top of the blog.  Please have a look, post some comments and questions and send me your own flags! I have also designed a flag so I will share that with you all once I have more from the whole class.

I have sent you all email invitation for daily 10AM Zoom sessions. Please check your school email accounts.

I have added tasks for "Week 2" in everyone's digital Daily 5 planners which you can find under "Pānui Links" on the right-hand side of the blog. Everyone has a new reading. I have also created puzzles based on the texts from your digital Daily 5 planners. You can find digital interactive words searches on the right-hand side of the blog. You can find digital interactive crosswords at the top of the blog. There crosswords are sorted by reading levels. There is also a crossword for everyone based on the reading for "Squawkvilla". I know there are lots of Roald Dahl fans in Room 9 so have also added extracts from "George's Marvellous Medicine" along with a crossword.

I have also given you a riddle instead of a maths challenge for this week. It might take you a while to figure out, but please be patient and don't give up! We can also do some work together on it during our Zoom sessions. 

I have also added some fun new games for literacy and numeracy under "Pāngarau Links" and "Pānui Links". There are all kinds there and I will show you some tomorrow during our Zoom session.

Hope to see you at 10AM!

4 comments:

  1. The dolphin game doesn’t let you see most of the screen but it’s a very good quality game 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FractionDude says: “How dare you insult the dolphin game 😡😡😡😡😡”

      Delete
    2. OH NO ITS FRACTION MAN NOT FRACTION DUDE IM SORRY FRACTION MAN PLEASE DONT TURN ME INTO A FRACTION

      Delete
  2. I am glad you like the game. I think the Tony Fraction's Pizza Shop game is good too – it gets more difficult as you go through the levels. You might be able to adjust the zoom of your screen too, Chris.

    ReplyDelete